Homeschooling family of 14 loses home to fire

Homeschooling family of 14 loses home to fire

Last week, a family with fourteen children lost their home to a fire.
An eletrical issue caused flames to shoot through the house on Prentis Place in Portsmouth.
Johanna Camp and many of her children were decorating the Christmas tree when it happened, but they all made it out of the house.
Some of the credit for their successful exit may go to the fact that they practice fire drills as part of their homeschooling. Read more…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *