Much Improved Blog Buzz Widget
Those of you brave enough to try the beta Homeschool Blog Buzz widget had a few issues. I now improved the widget.
- Will not slow your site down
- Widget appearance is now more consistent across sites.
Copy the code below and add it to your website today.
UPDATE: How to add the widget to WordPress
If you have an up-to-date installation of wordpress, this should work.
- Go to your wp-admin dashboard and click on the Design tab, then click on Widgets.
- In the list of widgets, scroll down to the Text widget and click Add.
- On the right column, you should see a Text widget appear. Click on Edit and paste the code above in the box.
- Click Change to save the widget and Save Changes to update your blog template.
That’s it! Visit your blog to see the change.